Applications for 2019-2020 will open on April 22, 2019 at 9:00 am EST - NOW CLOSED
Contact Yale Housing for availability.
Graduate Housing Application Webinar
Learn how to:
- Apply for housing
- Choose a dormitory or apartment
- Sign the license agreement
Before you apply:
- Only students currently enrolled in, or who are matriculating into the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences or other Professional Schools at Yale, are eligible for Graduate Housing. Individuals such as visiting researchers, post-docs, interns, hospital residents, etc., are not eligible for Graduate Housing.
- Please review our buildings and contract rates (Dorm Rates and Apartment Rates).
- Learn about our application procedures, timeline, and renewal details.
- Yale Net ID is required to apply for housing.
Graduate Housing Availability Limited
Unfortunately, Yale Housing does not have sufficient numbers of dormitory rooms or apartments to accommodate all applicants. After applying, students are encouraged to continue looking for other housing accommodations, as we do not guarantee every applicant will be offered a room or apartment. View Affiliated Housing Options.