276 Prospect St, New Haven, CT
Small - Special Sized Rooms
Academic Year: $5,186 - $8,844
All utilities included in rent (heat, hot water, electricity), Basement storage available, Coin laundry on site
Elevator Access, Shared Bathrooms, and Furniture
- There is no elevator access to the upper floors in the building.
- There are nine coed bathrooms throughout the building that all residents share.
- Rooms have standard University-provided bedroom furniture:
Internet Access, Cable TV, and Mail/ Package Delivery
- Rooms in 276 Prospect Street are provided with an Internet port, cable TV port, and telephone port. Students must activate the telephone port (via Yale University Telecom services) to use the landline telephone system. There is a separate charge for use of the telephone (and long-distance charges) but no additional charges for accessing the Internet or cable TV. Students accessing the Yale network must register their computers at www.yale.edu/netreg for full use of the Internet.
- All of 276 Prospect Street is on the University’s wireless network for student convenience!
- Students can receive mail directly at 276 Prospect Street. Mail is delivered directly by the U.S. Postal Service. Mail is sorted into unlocked student mailboxes by the Resident Coordinator staff. Package deliveries can also be received at the residence.
- University-maintained computer lab with printer
- basement laundry room
- basement storage room
- ground-level bicycle room and storage room
- small backyard with picnic tables and barbecue grill
Security Access for Residential Areas
|Student Room Sizes, approximate dimensions:|
|4 Small||7’x11’ - on average, 92 sq ft|
|12 Medium||10’x10’ - on average, 135 sq ft|
|10 Large||11’x12’ - on average, 160 sq ft|
|7 Extra-Large||12’x14’ - on average, 220 sq ft|
|2 Special||250 sq ft or larger, sometimes with personal sink or bath|