August 2019 Arrival
|Thursday, August 1, 2019||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
HHH, Harkness Hall, 272 Elm and Baker Hall
|Thursday, August 1, 2019||10 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|254 Prospect St. and 276 Prospect St.||Thursday, August 1, 2019||By appointment, contact your Community Fellow|
|All Dorms||After Thursday, August 1, 2019||By appointment, contact your Community Fellow.|
After Move-In Check-Ins
- ALL dormitory check-ins outside of the posted dates and hours are by appointment only with the Community Fellow of the student’s dormitory – for both new and returning students. Click here for the Community Fellow contact information.
Appointment Check-in Recommendations:
- Three to five days prior to arrival, confirm your appointment with your Community Fellow with the date and approximate time you are arriving to New Haven.
- If two days pass without confirmation, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
How to gain access to your building - ID Card
- You will receive a temporary access card from Yale Housing that will allow electronic card access into your residential building until you are provided a new Yale ID at your School Orientation.
- Temporary IDs MUST be returned to the Housing Office upon receipt of your permanent Yale ID.